[wdmaudiodev] Re: White Papers now available

  • From: "Chartrand, Brent" <brent.chartrand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:46:33 -0800

For those who do not yet have the DirectKS paper and are interested in
getting their hands on it, with Martin's permission I've hosted it
temporarily at my private web site at
http://www.whiteknucklesailing.com/directks.   It'll be there until a =
more
permanent home is found for it. =20

All questions about the doc should of course go to =
directks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
not me.

--
Brent Chartrand