[wdmaudiodev] White Papers now available

  • From: "Martin Puryear" <martinp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:42:41 -0800

I would like to announce the immediate availability of two white papers.

--------------------------
Audio Device Performance and Windows XP: Best Practices for Drivers

http://www.microsoft.com/hwdev/tech/audio/highperf-drv.asp

This paper is targeted at audio hardware vendors and describes techniques for
highly efficient audio drivers as well design principles for high-performance
devices.

---------------------------
DirectKS Sample Application

<Done, cannot attach the ZIP to this post, will attempt to upload it now.>

I am uploading a ZIP file with a white paper (really a documented sample
application) that illustrates the direct use of kernel streaming from a user
mode application.  This file is DirectKS.zip.  I will also be sending it
directly to those that have requested this over the numerous weeks and months.
We intend to fix issues within this sample and eventually post it to
http://microsoft.com/hwdev/tech/audio, so please provide feedback to an alias I
have created here: directks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking forward to your comments,

Martin Puryear
Development Manager
A/V Device Platform
Microsoft Corporation

Ce message est fourni en l'état, sans garantie d'aucune sorte, et ne vous
confère aucun droit. Vous assumez tous les risques liés à son utilisation.