[wdmaudiodev] Re: White Papers now available

  • From: "Daniel E. Germann" <deg@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 08:30:31 -0600

Hi, Martin.

The U.S. customers I've dealt with are running Windows 2000.  But a
distributor we're working with has told us that U.S. users seem to embrace
new OS releases more quickly than users in other parts of the world, and
that many of their European customers are still in the Windows 95/98[SE]
world.

Has anyone else here heard the same thing?

Best regards,
-Dan