[tcb] Re: I'm stumped - '59 won't start, stay running...

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 07:05:09 -0700 (PDT)

New battery- fully charged. New starter with new bushing. Could not cross start
it. All new wiring but I can't remember if the ignition switch is the original
or not - it might be. Or a wire could have come loose. I will check the wiring
Thurs

As far as the running problem it must be fuel pump, carb jets and maybe gas
flow from the tank but I doubt that the fuel filter gets full when I try to
start it