[tcb] Re: I'm stumped - '59 won't start, stay running...

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:37:43 -0700 (PDT)

Update: turned over twice in a row then it stopped turning over at all - did
not start. Fuel filter was only half full/empty. Craled under the bus checked
connections on the starter, nuts tight will not cross start. The piston engages
but does not turn the fly wheel it just stops and occasionally it will emit a
low growling noise but it does not want to do it's job.
Thoughts?