[tcb] Re: I'm stumped - '59 won't start, stay running...

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:57:23 -0700 (PDT)

Always have the fire extinguisher ready. I get off work at 1pm so I 'll shoot a
pic this afternoon. At the moment I have a 009 dizzy, I have another vacume
advance dizzy on the shelf but have neglected to install it for some unknown
reason. No idea what carb it is

Just thinking this through, if I have a fuel delivery issue I must have a 2nd
problem because out of 20 attempts this morning I only got the starter to turn
twice...