[tcb] Re: I'm stumped - '59 won't start, stay running...

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 07:50:12 -0700 (PDT)

So if I remove the fuel tap I should be able to remove the screen from there? I
have this afternoon off so I plan on switching out dizzys but it seems like an
electrical issue that is preventing it from turning over. If I turn the key it
goes "wrrrvump" for 1 second then stops. Like it's not getting enough juice.
i.e. open circuit, too much resistance. I'll have to wait for a helper to check
fuel pressure.