[sparkscoffee] Re: Marxism: Enemy of monogamy and the nuclear fami ly

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 14:20:57 -0500 (EST)

JS
Re-read what you and I wrote, your response to a horrible  tragedy
is still an insult to Jews and non Jews who were murderd en-mass
by the Nazi's and if you were in their shoes you would have also
entered the showers with a piece of soap, big shot. And that goes
for the rest of my post. No apology.

comrade B.

In a message dated 2/6/2013 7:17:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

Think  you replied to the wrong "asshole" Stanley.  I await your  apology.

JS

Fast,  Secure, NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband. Try  it.