[sparkscoffee] Re: Marxism: Enemy of monogamy and the nuclear fami ly

  • From: "Lee, NI7I" <pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 19:11:05 -0800

Once again your facts are wrong.. It seems to me that it is your custom to manufacture facts as it suites you. I am not "unarmed", nor am I defenseless. I have no idea (except maybe your imagination) where you got that information. You are a bit over confident if you think being armed necessarily means that you will survive. Of course you neglected to say what it was you were going to survive.. You can still lose armed with a gun in a knife fight.

Lee

On 2/3/2013 9:53 AM, Ron Ristad wrote:
JS,
I agree that those who are prepared to defend themselves will survive and prosper but
history shows that the people who are murdered are the ones who are defenseless. So while
you and I will probably survive, Stan, RG, Richard and Lee who are unarmed and
defenseless are not going to fare as well. They'll likely be the first in line at the
FEMA camp to get their free government assistance and "protection", LOL.