[sparkscoffee] Re: Marxism: Enemy of monogamy and the nuclear fami ly

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 15:54:45 -0500 (EST)

JS the unlicensed shrink
You left out the e in my name. Everything in captalist America
is motivated by money why should Hollywood be different?

The underlying motivation of liberal Stanly-ites... is why I call
you a shmuck.

Comrade Blumenthal

In a message dated 2/5/2013 8:40:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

RR

I think Hollywood is totally motivated by money. It just so  happens that
their political proclivities are in lockstep with the  dictatorship minded
crowd in DC. Win win for both sides. And I agree that the  gratuitous violence
Hollywood produces is a prime mover in the escalating  violence in this
country. Our youth has become so desensitized they no longer  understand the
difference between the virtual and the real. Again, playing  into the hands of
the political thugs.  As you say, it's people that kill  not an inanimate
object like a gun.

I think the underlying motivation  of the liberal Stanly-ites is a deep
seated insecurity. Guns and their  consequences are just too real for them to
deal with so they try to create an  alternate reality.

JS
Woman is  53 But Looks 25
53/YO Mom reveals 1 simple wrinkle trick that has angered  doctors...
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/51110bafead56baf5b45st03vuc