[sparkscoffee] Re: Marxism: Enemy of monogamy and the nuclear fami ly

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 15:08:48 -0500 (EST)

JS
Isn't blind obedience required in the military? You still haven't
had enough of all the wars we had since the end of WWII
where our military put us in harms way, facing someone who
who not only tries to kill us but succeeds too many times?
Tell us about your combat experience and how many medals
for bravery you received and don't be modest, lay it on. Leftist
generally are against blind obedience and for peaceful
demonstrations against wars or do you disagree? What do
you think of senior military officers getting us into wars making
us think they will be easily won and then they aren't?

Comrade B.

In a message dated 2/3/2013 12:12:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

RR

I agree with you on the reason so many senior military  officers are being
dismissed.

But I think you missed my point on combat  experience.  I think  of it more
as an existential experience that  transcends training or even discipline.
Facing someone who is trying to  kill you is as about as real as life gets.
It changes the way you think about  everything, not the least of which is
blind obedience.  That was the  point I was trying to make.

JS

Fast,  Secure, NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband. Try  it.