[sparkscoffee] Re: Marxism: Enemy of monogamy and the nuclear fami ly

  • From: Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 11:53:23 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

JS,
I agree that those who are prepared to defend themselves will survive and
prosper but history shows that the people who are murdered are the ones who are
defenseless. So while you and I will probably survive, Stan, RG, Richard and
Lee who are unarmed and defenseless are not going to fare as well. They'll
likely be the first in line at the FEMA camp to get their free government
assistance and "protection", LOL.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government
take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry
Ford