[sparkscoffee] Re: Marxism: Enemy of monogamy and the nuclear fami ly

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 14:20:55 -0500 (EST)

JS
1964 is 49 years ago, do you think it's time to declassify as a
matter of right to know? Apparently it wasn't a clean operation?
What does TDYd stand for and is sealed medals secret medals?
Remember there was a printing establishment called Vanity
Press, if you have the money they will print it as a book, don't
know how many minimum copies, at low cost and it is up to you
to market it.

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/6/2013 7:09:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

Stanley,

Fair enough.  My military experience as follows:  USMC 1960-1964.  2nd
Force Reconnaissance, TDYd to a team operating out  of Udorn Thailand into
Laos.
Highly classified "black ops" missions.  all  records (and medals earned
)are sealed. These missions (1964) were run  by the CIA and, as in their
lingo, "never existed and never will  exist."

Also two years aboard USS Pocono AGC-16 (amphibious group  command ship) as
member of the Marine Communications Detachment.

I have  written a novella which is a fictionalized account of one of the
missions I  participated in. Have been trying to sell it to Hollywood but no
luck so  far.  If you know a publisher that would be willing to give it a
look I'd  be happy to pass it on.

JS
Woman is  53 But Looks 25
Mom reveals 1 simple wrinkle trick that has angered  doctors...
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/511248056005e480563e2st02vuc