[sparkscoffee] Re: Marxism: Enemy of monogamy and the nuclear fami ly

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 15:08:48 -0500 (EST)

RR
Alarmist, why haven't you recommended that it be mandatory every
law abiding citizen be armed and ready for when a tank appears on
your doorstep? How prepared are you for such an eventuality?  Think
a gun or two and a few bullets is all you need? If we are first in  line
at the FENA camp at least we will be alive while you might be  shot
dead for resisting? Did you factor that in brave man? I suspect you
have been reading too many comic books?

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/3/2013 12:53:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

JS,
I  agree that those who are prepared to defend themselves will survive and
prosper but history shows that the people who are murdered are the ones who
 are defenseless. So while you and I will probably survive, Stan, RG,
Richard  and Lee who are unarmed and defenseless are not going to fare as well.
They'll  likely be the first in line at the FEMA camp to get their free
government  assistance and "protection", LOL.

-RR