[sparkscoffee] Re: Marxism: Enemy of monogamy and the nuclear fami ly

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 12:12:04 GMT

Stanley,

One never knows for sure how one will react under stress.  But a maxim in the
military is that you fight the way you train.  The same applies in  life. You
cultivate a certain mindset - fight or flight. Under fire or stress, consumed
by adrenalin, there is no time to think. And sadly, there are some battles you
can't win. Only the choice on how to die.

I have nothing but sorry and compassion for the Jews that were murdered by
Hitler. I have a good friend, Arnost Lustig (now deceased) who was a camp
inmate when a teenager. He and another boy managed to escape. He has written
many novels and one, Diamonds In The Night (about his escape) was made into a
movie.

I used to talk with Arnost a lot about the Holocaust that he lived through so,
perhaps, I have a better understanding than the average American.
Regardless, you are wrong about my take on the situation.

JS