[sparkscoffee] Re: Marxism: Enemy of monogamy and the nuclear fami ly

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 12:41:28 GMT

Stanley,

Some years ago, I asked a good friend of mine in the CIA to see if he could get
me any information on these missions. He told me that he reached a dangerous
"wall" and advised me to drop it. Which I did. If you knew what these missions
involved you would understand. In today's world they would be considered
political dynamite and probably prosecutable.  The CIA in those days ran a lot
of rouge operations,some of which involved "disappearing and "sanitizing"
active duty military personnel and their records. (something they couldn't get
away with today). Thus one might be "awarded" a medal but not allowed to
display it.
TDY means temporary duty. In Viet Nam, First and Third Force Recon went as a
unit (each a company in size.)  Second Force Recon (my unit) was held back at
Camp Jejune, it's members used on an as needed basis. I.E  if a special
operations team need a sniper or (as in my case) a radio operator for a
classified mission, the men were pulled from Second Force Recon on a TDY basis.

I am familiar with vanity publishing and have been approached by several
publishers for this purpose. But I am against paying to have good literature
published so I will but that on hold.

My novella is copyrighted by the Library Of Congress.  It's entitled  " Dark
Swans And Painted Faces"  if you care to look it up.

JS
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5113a14fc0940214f6b2dst01vuc