[sparkscoffee] Re: Marxism: Enemy of monogamy and the nuclear fami ly

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 12:38:29 -0500 (EST)

JS
Many thanks for your response. No matter what we did in
Viet Nam we still lost.

Stanley

In a message dated 2/7/2013 7:44:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

Stanley,

Some years ago, I asked a good friend of mine in the  CIA to see if he
could get me any information on these missions. He told me  that he reached a
dangerous "wall" and advised me to drop it. Which I did. If  you knew what
these missions involved you would understand. In today's world  they would be
considered political dynamite and probably prosecutable.   The CIA in those
days ran a lot of rouge operations,some of which involved  "disappearing and
"sanitizing" active duty military personnel and their  records. (something
they couldn't get away with today). Thus one might be  "awarded" a medal but
not allowed to display it.
TDY means temporary  duty. In Viet Nam, First and Third Force Recon went as
a unit (each a company  in size.)  Second Force Recon (my unit) was held
back at Camp Jejune,  it's members used on an as needed basis. I.E  if a
special operations  team need a sniper or (as in my case) a radio operator for
classified  mission, the men were pulled from Second Force Recon on a TDY
basis.

I  am familiar with vanity publishing and have been approached by several
publishers for this purpose. But I am against paying to have good literature
 published so I will but that on hold.

My novella is copyrighted by the  Library Of Congress.  It's entitled  "
Dark Swans And Painted  Faces"  if you care to look it up.

JS
Woman is  53 But Looks 25
Mom reveals 1 simple wrinkle trick that has angered  doctors...
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5113a14fc0940214f6b2dst01vuc