[sparkscoffee] Re: Marxism: Enemy of monogamy and the nuclear fami ly

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 13:20:19 -0500 (EST)

JS
Remember Jews were only half of the holocaust victims but
we got the most attention because we were singled out for
the final solution. History is full of peoples who couldn't save
themselves from being executed and hadn't expected it.
If I was in their shoes I too would take the piece of soap and
wqlked into the 'shower room'. Saying Hitler ordered dig your
own grave and they did is wrongly put. Heard on my car radio
an author of a new book, "American Souls in the Balance, the
Holocaust by Gregory Walance (I think?) who described the
situation when FDR was alive, the reluctance of our State
Department to get involved in saving Jews including when our
Embassy in Switzerland reported that one concentration camp
was gassing jews at the rate of 6,000 a day. Also remember
that our airforce was asked to bomb the place and put it out of
action and refused because it would slow down our fight against
Hitler's army. Too many people didn't care was a factor.

Stanley

In a message dated 2/7/2013 7:14:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

Stanley,

One never knows for sure how one will react under  stress.  But a maxim in
the military is that you fight the way you  train.  The same applies in
life. You cultivate a certain mindset -  fight or flight. Under fire or stress,
consumed by adrenalin, there is no time  to think. And sadly, there are
some battles you can't win. Only the choice on  how to die.

I have nothing but sorry and compassion for the Jews that  were murdered by
Hitler. I have a good friend, Arnost Lustig (now deceased)  who was a camp
inmate when a teenager. He and another boy managed to escape.  He has
written many novels and one, Diamonds In The Night (about his escape)  was made
into a movie.

I used to talk with Arnost a lot about the  Holocaust that he lived through
so, perhaps, I have a better understanding  than the average American.
Regardless, you are wrong about my take on the  situation.

JS

Fast,  Secure, NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband. Try  it.