[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The WDA only exists through the GSDCA

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 08:56:54 -0400

I feel pretty confident that the membership of the GSDCA wants to see the
WDA succeed and work past their problems. I can't speak for everyone, but
myself but
As a non member of the WDA , I am definitely interested in seeing it move
past all of this.
All clubs at one time or another have problems somewhere within the
ranks.........Though it's not my thing at this time in my life, the WDA is
essential...........JMO

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com