[ SHOWGSD-L ] The WDA only exists through the GSDCA

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:32:29 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/2007 5:13:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time, PAGAIRS
writes:
Cyndy,  it is my understanding that the charges are numerous and quite
severe. I'm  sure Evan will keep us informed as he usually does.

Probably not. I know the GSDCA is being informed, at least Gary seems  to
know the charges and who is bringing them, and I know that Lew is being  copied.

At the last meeting Ken was not being informed of what was to happen, but
the rest of the WDA board was.  I have not heard what they did, and I will
only
instruct people who want to know.  I do not represent the WDA, they  have
legal representation, Lamar Fredricks. I understand when they acted outside
their own by-laws, Lamar informed them they could not do that, and then to
protect himself, left the meeting.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together