[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The WDA only exists through the GSDCA

  • From: "Rachel Anderson" <gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 08:34:40 -0400

I hope the parent club can help the WDA get through this by acting as an
united entity...there is another organization in the US that would be very
happy to see the WDA crumble...one that has sought to be the only US entity
recognized at the World Championships and has had less than kind words about
the GSDCA.

Rachel & the Schutzhund Ark
V1-Randy, SchH3, IPO3, KKL1-A LBZ.
V Ambra, KNPV-PH1, KKL1-A, LBZ
Ingo, SchH2
Flex, SchH2
Emesa, SchH1
Nancy, IPO1
Bondi, ZVV1

An American Working Dog Kennel
Doing Our Part To Take A Bite Out Of Crime
Including:
K9 Kai
K9 Axel
K9 Dax