[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The WDA only exists through the GSDCA

  • From: GSD0110@xxxxxxx
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 11:03:14 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/2007 8:15:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
At the  last mee. I understand when they acted outside
their own by-laws, Lamar  informed them they could not do that, and then to
protect himself, left  the meeting.

Evan
++++++++++++++=====
Well Here we go again-  Dog clubs are so much fun

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com

POST  is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original
 author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or

Yep... Makes you want to join a few more clubs; doesn't it?  Wonder  why
newbies don't stay????

If I want drama all I have to do is call my kids.  Dogs are my escape  from
their drama. I don't need any more clubs to add to what my kids can dream  up.

Gary Lewis

_www.GarterGermanShepherdDogs_ (http://gartergermanshepherddogs.com/)