[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The WDA only exists through the GSDCA

  • From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:02:27 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/2007 11:44:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ELG440
writes:
I fully agree. I am a strong supporter of the WDA and the schutzhund  sport.
It is great for the dogs, the people enjoy it, and they are growing  stronger
every day.  I will always support the working dog sport and hope  others do as
well.

This is just a difficult time for the club with different factions  wanting
different things. I hope with the help of the GSDCA it can be  resolved.

<<Evan Writes: I can't help thinking that any club with
its'basis  on attack work might tend to attrack a more aggressive
membership.>>

So.........Evan, which is it actually?     Support or  Undermine?
lynda

Check out  our websites below for regular updates
Gene Workman
Lynda  Bragg-Workman
Falkrigia Shepherds
_www.falkrigiashepherds.com_ (http://www.falkrigiashepherds.com/)