[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The WDA only exists through the GSDCA

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, Falkrigia@xxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 23:44:07 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/2007 7:20:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
Please  let's not turn the problems of the WDA into a witch hunt  against the

Working Dog Sport or Schutzhund. The GSDCA just went  through a horrible
time
when everyone on the outside was throwing  rocks  - figuratively  - at us,
our
dogs, our breeding programs  and our sport.  It wasn't  pleasant for  anyone.

I fully agree. I am a strong supporter of the WDA and the schutzhund sport.
It is great for the dogs, the people enjoy it, and they are growing stronger
every day.  I will always support the working dog sport and hope others do  as
well.

This is just a difficult time for the club with different factions wanting
different things. I hope with the help of the GSDCA it can be resolved.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together