[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Attack work

  • From: DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, GSD0110@xxxxxxx, legatogsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 08:51:11 EDT

I strongly disagree!!  Having witnessed Ken's leadership, first hand, this
past year.  He is the last person that needs to lead the WDA.  The only thing
that supercedes his ego is his lack of control over his own temper.  He has
little to no knowledge of the sport and lacks the social skills needed to head
any
organization.  I guess you know where I stand on this issue and I have been
present to see him in action.  Mary

 Get a
sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour