[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: September Review

  • From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:08:24 -0700 (PDT)

Before everyone gets too excited, please take a deep breath and relax.  I think
that there is some mis-communication here, coupled with the age old problem of
trying to express oneself via the internet.  Just a thought.  Cynthia
From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: September Review
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:58:50 -0700 (PDT)

Why did you spend over $400 for an IBC of the Sept.

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow

Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:19:54 +0000 (UTC)
From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: September Review

Paula,

Pedigrees are everything.

Ann
www.edangsd.com

is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the original

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.