[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: September Review

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 19:38:06 -0400

Hey Iza:  I've been saying this for the last few years on the list about
if you're spending all this big money to advertise your dog, why aren't
you including his pedigree or at least his sire and dam?  I remember
someone wrote that "If the people were interested in knowing that
information, that they could call the owner."  I don't know about you,
but I don't want to be calling the owner every time I see a picture of a
handsome dog.  Viewing the pedigree with give me some of the answers
that I need.  Maybe some of them don't have a great pedigree and figure
if they get you to call that they can talk you into breeding to him
anyway.  LOL!  Believe it or not, that's part of being a sly
salesperson.  (Let me convince you how much you need what I have to
sell.......and then WHAM' here's the deal after they've got you
hooked)!  Oh well, "Times they are changing!"   Barbara