[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: September Review

  • From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:17:44 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/2009 7:53:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Not to  me.  I could care less.  It serves me no purpose  whatsoever.

I see the Review as not only a current events magazine, but as a
documentation of the history of our Breed.  60 years from now ( and yes, I
have
Reviews dating back to the 40s) someone ( and it might be a newbie who was
lucky enough to get past Reviews handed down to them) will look at the  Sept.
Review and see your ad and wonder who that fantastic, sound, terrific,
wonderful, exciting dog's grandmother was. <G>
See you in Ohio~!!

Liz
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)
GSDCA member since  1976