[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: September Review

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:49:41 -0400

I would like to see the breeder's name(s) mentioned too.  Especially when a dog
is identified simply by his/her call name.  Not everyone knows the call name,
so I would like to see the dog's AKC registered name as well.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam