[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: September Review

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 05:47:45 GMT

All ads showing males are not necessarily stud dog ads.  All males advertised
are not necessarily at public stud.

All ads are ego trips; some are brags; some are announcements of the dogs
accomplishments; some are thank yous to co-owners, supporters, handlers, and/or
judges.

Apparently one can not please ALL of the reading public!!  And some people just
can't seem to control their urges to make assumptions and cast aspersions.

Pedigrees are a dime a dozen and less; just ask Ginger!!

Paula, 25 days and counting