[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: September Review

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Scharo777@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:52:13 -0500

Carol, you go girl!!  AND  Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx  no signature at the
end of the post, I have been a member of the GSDCA since 1975 &
I do remember lots of the old Reviews and the beauty of the present
publication is very much appreciated.  Yo, just within the last week or
so Linda Bankhead mentioned a NEW DEAL --- Try it you'll like it.
She's asking for your help, so HELP!!  I have very much enjoyed a
lot of the stuff in recent years that this club has branched out into ---
Hey, this is the one dog on earth able to do IT ALL and we can see
that THEY DO DO IT ALL -- with our people involved daily.  Now,
I know the issue concerning stuff at the National will be AWESOME.
So, cheer up my dear Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx you will certainly be a
bit impressed if you help as well.   ENJOY   JMHO   Norma no L