[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: September Review

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 14:20:59 -0700

Since making calls to the Governor's office (CA) seems to be the most
I can do right now, I took a little time to get back to inputting 13
club data.  Now that's BLAST for old pedigrees and long time
breeders.   I love reading those pedigrees!   But I have the same
problem that I had working up lists of federations... the information
is so fascinating, that it takes much longer to get the job done.
Sorry, Carolyn.

Stormy

On Sep 18, 2009, at 12:57 PM, <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, I want it all!  I want pretty pictures, but I want stuff of
> substance too.

Stormy Hope
www.carpoc.org
AKC Legislative Liaison, GSDCA
Sunshine Squad <showgsd.org/sunshine.html)
GSDs and more