[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sing and Dance and .................

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:06:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/2009 12:39:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Several  years ago, I told a wonderful lady, and her husband, that I wanted
a  CHAMPION.  I do NOT want to breed dogs.  They gave me the beautiful
Diana, whom I finished and put working titles on, then they gave me Harley,
whom I finished, put a working title on, and am still having a BALL  with.
What do other people get out of denigrating him and my joy in  him??

For the record, I am equally wonderful.

We do tend to pick apart everything, and we don't have to have a thick
skin. What we do need to do, is understand that there will always be people who
 feel they can increase their own reputation by denigrating others.

Only you can prevent this, and forest fires. Ignore those who want to bring
 you down, refuse to let others define you, refuse to respond to those who
would  bring you pain, and give yourself a little seltzer down your pants.

I just spend all day at a ski resort that was a whole village here in
Canada. There were probably 10,000 high-school students there. We took some
lifts to the top of the mountain, and rode go-carts down.  The fall colors  are
beginning, everyone speaks French when they don't want me to know what they
 are saying and English when they want something from me.

How can you say dog shows are not fun?

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/