[ SHOWGSD-L ] AKC

  • From: <kathleensteen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:44:59 -0400

Ladies and Gentlemen:  You have a president,  He and he alone should contact
the AKC under these circumstances.  Too many people calling just causes
problems for the GSDCA. Unfortunately you all want to take part in whatever you
want  the club to do whether it be right or wrong.  Take the advice from people
like Helen (Fisher of course) and me who have been involved with club affairs
for many many years and know what we are talking about.
KATHLEEN STEEN