[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:07:24 -0500

In saying this please do not think I agree with that Rep but we are playing in
AKC game and have to play by their rules or they will throw us out of the game,
no night time specialties.
JMO
Lee Brown
I agree, Lee.  Also i have heard that the Fitchburg rep is the relative
(daughter maybe) of a beloved all breed handler.  Translation:  The rep walks
on water and can do no wrong.
Penny