[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC

  • From: lebrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: amidon@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:02:38 -0500

I don't think it would be in the best interest of GSD people to complain to the
AKC at this time. I think after all that has been going on in the GSDCA we are
being watched by big brother very closely. I notice one think in Peter respond
and that was they are thinking of not approving GSD specialties when there are
other breed specialities in the same evening. If they do this we are in trouble
with our shows in Monroe since there other specialties.
I think the best thing for the GSD exhibitors to do right now is try to be very
quiet and invisiable.
In saying this please do not think I agree with that Rep but we are playing in
AKC game and have to play by their rules or they will throw us out of the game,
no night time specialties.
JMO
Lee Brown