[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:28:15 -0600

YeeHa!  Very well put I'd say.    We do need to keep as low a profile as
possible now.
I'll always say though,  In belonging to our All Breed Club here in B.R. as
well as working
my total buns off for our GSDCBR for many many moons -- political ploys can
be very
rampant everywhere.   It was so good years ago for both clubs as I ENJOYED
the work!!!
Nowadays, I think maybe folks with other breeds are jealous -- (just
kidding)  Could be tho.
The most unusual politics are   IN LOUSIANA ---  Believe me folks!!  LOL
Norma no L