[ SHOWGSD-L ] AKC

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:13:13 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/07 7:55:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Unfortunately, due to information put out on the list, which by the way  was
exaggerated,  there is now a second investigation taking  place

Thanks to Nancy we have more information that ever before.  Now, can we know
what the second investigation is about?  Does it affect  the awards, the club,
or our members?  I do know that one person has asked  me how to appeal the
decision. Maybe that has something to do with  it.

Information is best shared so that people don't have to wonder  about what is
going on.

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together