[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx, amidon@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:18:30 EST

In a message dated 12/12/2007 12:50:05 P.M. Central Standard Time, DOGSRLUV
writes:
Lee, I don't understand.  What does one thing have to do with  another.  I
agree there has been problems in the GSDCA however I do  not see what that
would
have anything to do with a rep putting their hands on  an exhibitor?

Are you saying it was ok and be quite because someone else screwed  up?

Just checking...  LOL

Deb

Deb
bottom line is AKC is the BIG BOSS.  We cannot hold point shows without  their
approval and he threatened that in his email.  With the entries in  the
Specialties down to where with even just 12 dogs for a major and you cannot
even
get a major. The night time specialties with all breeds may be all  exhibitors
will have to finish their dogs and if he refuses to approve them then  where
will people get majors to finish their dogs.
One must remember we are playing in their playground and they will call the
rules no matter what we say or think.
Again, I repeat I do not agree with what the Rep did and she ever comes in
my ring I will ask her to leave and let her know that we can talk when I am
finishing my job of judging.
the drivers seat.
JMO
Lee