[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 20:54:22 -0400

I believe you are correct!  In that case, however, there should be THREE
investigations going on...one of which addresses the 4-month rule, and
two to deal with unsportsmanlike behaviour.    All three have in common
one individual........although different scenarios involve other
people...one
individual is involved in all three cases.
         Peggy