[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:04:42 -0400

   I do have a question or two.
       I didn't look it up, but I have been told, and I have read on the
list, that it is a GSDCA rule about the 4 month thing.
In any event, it is an AKC rule for all AKC events.  Doesn't the AKC
look upon the Futurities as matches?  Or don't we need AKC approval
to hold them?  If we need approval, then they are AKC events...and must
adhere to AKC rules.
       So...here's the second question..............why does there need
to be asecond investigation?  The 4-month rule was broken...seems pretty
straight forward to me.  Am I wrong?
       Peggy