[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 4th of July I HATE IT!!!!!

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 09:38:30 -0400

This year was very interesting...almost no fireworks in the
neighborhood.  Still...two of my dogs refused to go out after
dinner...totally refused.  The others didn't seem to care
at all.  Last year it sounded like a small war here...then this year,
nothing.  The funny thing about the two who refused to go out, it was
LONG before there'd been any bangs
at all.  They must have known, somehow, because there had been nothing
to hear at the time I wanted to put them out.  The first of the very few
fireworks didn't go off
for about another 20 minutes...and those were not terribly loud, or even
close...being set off on the street behind me, and several houses away.
I only know because I saw
the rocket those people sent up....and that was the end of it!  Anyway,
the two finally went out around midnight.............and they both just
trotted out into the yard in
normal fashion...dogs are SO weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Peggy