[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 4th of July I HATE IT!!!!!

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 01:02:17 -0400

Cathleen,

I was just thinking the same thing.? I used to love the 4th.? Now I dread it.?
I have sedated one dog and now another is hiding.? The dogs that are outside
seem to be handling it ok, but I am checking on them constantly.? Bet they
won't argue about coming inside to bed tonight.? There is so much dry brush and
wood shake roofs out here that I am waiting for the sirens and fires to add to
the fun.? I wonder what it is about fireworks?? These dogs have all been
exposed to gunshots and have no problem with that.? 2 more hours :-(

Laura Thomas