[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 4th of July I HATE IT!!!!!

  • From: Amytortoise@xxxxxxx
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, castlegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 18:00:01 EDT

The Fourth of July is my least favorite holiday of them all. The poor dogs
cannot go outside after nine o'clock at night because they are scared to death.
 Last night they were in the house with the fan on really high and the TV on
really loud. They really handled it quite well considering all the idiots out
 there. I am so glad to know that I am not the only person that dreads this
holiday.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds