[ SHOWGSD-L ] 4th of July I HATE IT!!!!!

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 07:49:30 -0700 (PDT)

> I live near the city that thinks fireworks should be at EVERY hotel, Las
> Vegas.  The dogs are beside themselves.  Just as everyone came out and
> was
> relaxed.......police and fire sirens!!!!
>
> Colette

Our city has a lot of "official" fireworks, but private fireworks are
illegal.

I do remember, way back in my former life in police work, having to
confiscate all the illegal fireworks - Then, someone had to go destroy
them. OK, at my age then, it was fun! But we did it away from civilization
and dogs!
Dave