[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 4th of July I HATE IT!!!!!

  • From: MAJTEACH@xxxxxxx
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 10:34:43 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/2007 10:21:22 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
grnram415@xxxxxxx writes:
There is  so much dry brush and wood shake roofs out here that I am waiting
for the  sirens and fires to add to the fun.?

I live near the city that thinks fireworks should be at EVERY hotel, Las
Vegas.  The dogs are beside themselves.  Just as everyone came out and  was
relaxed.......police and fire sirens!!!!

Colette