[ SHOWGSD-L ] Photographer

  • From: LeDoux Jan <silverwoodsgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 06:59:08 -0700 (PDT)

Terry you are so right that lady could take some of the best pictures she was
so talanted... and she would not stop at anything to get the right background
for your picture... I remember years ago she took our Ch HiddenForest BoDerek
picture in Centralia WA it was a ugly horrible cold. rainy day, mud everywhere
cars getting stuck  you name it... she spotted way off a railroad track on a
mound and you had to go through the muddy field to get there and she had just a
pair of flip flops on...But that is where she was going to take the picture and
off we went..could not believe it when she decided where she wanted a
background that is where it was going to be... I for one sure miss Judy
Jamison...thanks for the update on her.
  Jan

Silverwood's German Shepherds
http://www.silverwoodgermanshepherds.com

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.