[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 4th of July I HATE IT!!!!!

  • From: Leashlady1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 08:19:27 EDT

I live above a lake where everyone seems to have thier own fireworks display,
then a few miles behind me is a ski area where they are now doing fire works
displays off and on year round.Lucas will actualy sit on the top of the hill
in the pasture and WATCH the display, he actauly looks like he is enjoying it.
or maybe he is thinking its all for HIM hahahahahha
Em

Emily "The Leashlady"
with
2005 HeroDogSelChSootCD, SelChLucasROMC and 3xSelChCindy
keeping me entertained
brownhillshepherds.com

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.