[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 4th of July I HATE IT!!!!!

  • From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 06:31:09 -0700 (PDT)

I totally understand! Bull dose not mind gunshots or the fire work but he
freaks when it storms! I bought the D.A.B collar and I can say it dose really
help we used to have to knock him out too...I hated that
with the collar he comes to me stessed but I tell him to go lay down and he
will go lay in the tub..he dose not pace as much.
I just got the spray and the plug in I will let you all know if they help better
When they stress so it worries the heck out of you.
Deb

Deb and her Boys
Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD.
Victory's Dubh Mac Tire, CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI