[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 4th of July I HATE IT!!!!!

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 07:50:06 -0700 (PDT)

Liddy has never liked storms or fireworks.  In Miami we get both, often.  Most
of the time I just put her on a down stay near me and keep her with me and we
do fine.  Sissy is learning from her and it is not good.  I am not impressed.

  For the 4th and New Year's here I get Ace for Liddy.  Sissy got it too last
night, I did not want to deal with her.  Bertha got jealous that they got pills
and she did not, so she got a 1/2 dose, but it had little affect on her.  She
is not bothered by the noise, nor is Bucko.

  He was mad that no one wanted to play ball with him when we were listening to
the noise and talking.

  This morning, Liddy is fine, Sissy is still a little dopey.  Bertha wants to
play with me and Bucko just wants someone to care that he has a ball again.
  sheila